Philips Motional Feedback Amplifier Speakers [22 AH 587]

20 Berichten
3 Gebruikers
0 Vind-ik-leuks
2,383 Bekeken
(@herman)
Famed Member
Deelgenomen: 19 jaar geleden

Forget about F , just a reset contact from the powerswitch. You could have simply followed the wires to find they end there.
Just " measure the DC voltage on each of the relais pins " , 10v ac is not giving a clue.

BeantwoordenCiteren
(@michael)
Deelgenomen: 10 jaar geleden
Topic starter  

A good day to you Herman,

I was quite surprised with the results of the dc voltage at the relay, 22.67 – 23.10 vdc after 3 minutes of activation the voltage stabilised. Not quite enough volts to operate the switch I think see my photos?

Regards Michael

BeantwoordenCiteren
(@michael)
Topic starter  

I have noticed some crackle sound coming of the Input Sensitive Control, could some switch cleaner resolve this, I can also see some, what looks like paper covering the end of this see the photo, how would you undertake this job?

For your interest on the back of the box it says made in Belgium.

Regards Michael

BeantwoordenCiteren
(@herman)
Famed Member
Deelgenomen: 19 jaar geleden

20 volt or more will be sufficient for the relays to work. But as far as I can see you did not "measure the DC voltage on each of the relais pins " ? (compared to ground, 10 pins are connected)

BeantwoordenCiteren
(@michael)
Topic starter  

Hello Herman, thank you for your help.

Is it just the remaining 8 pins to test individually?

Is the test carried out like the test for the Bias Current, mains supply on only?

Where does the neutral probe connect?

Meter set to vdc, and note each value?

Please can you instruct further on this testing as I haven’t done this kind of a testing before, when you have time!

Regards Michael

BeantwoordenCiteren
Pagina 2 / 2
Deel: